OC Estate Management has a specialist Estate and Block Management department to manage buildings across London & Essex. We handle all aspects of management and service charge accounting for our clients. The bespoke nature of our services enables us to provide clients with a tailored package, allowing us to manage a variety of developments for Freeholders, Right to Manage Companies and Investment Landlords.
Our experienced and dedicated team of professionals can assist with all aspects of management enquiries including leasehold matters, tenancy related items and asset management.
- Day to day management of programmed and reactive maintenance
- Collection of service charges and ground rents
- Preparation of annual income and expenditure accounts
- Manage and maintain a ‘ring fenced’ client account
- Management Code (3rd Edition)
- Dealing with leasehold enquiries and lease interpretations
- Dispute resolutions
- Preparation of 5 year maintenance plans
- Project management on major works
- Section 20 consultations and project management
- Negotiate insurance renewals and dealing with claims within the common parts
- Arrange for Fire and Health and Safety inspections and compliance
- Carrying out quarterly property inspections
- Commercial letting and management
In safe hands
Whether you live in a purpose-built block of flats, a converted building or on a mixed-use estate, we are able to tailor our management services to suit your needs. With our specialist management team, we can provide a single point of contact for your property and make use of local contractors for maximum service standards and cost efficiency. We aim to ensure your building is not only well maintained but also financially stable.
In addition, our project management service ensures our complete attention at all times during these major projects to deliver on time and on budget, and we are known for achieving excellent value for money for our clients and providing peace of mind.
Cash flow is a vital part of the equation and our dedicated team of service charge accountants closely monitor all of our accounts to ensure you know where you are at all times.